An aspiring Oaks filly looks the bet of the day at Flemington...
SportsZone’s Dan Mielicki has given us his selections for the harness action at Melton.
Some improving weather may help the Rosehill track get into the soft range for Saturday’s fantastic meeting.
Newmarket/Australian Cup day is one of the great racedays and Saturday’s Flemington card is star-studded.
Sydney has been deluged this week and the forecast is to get even worse in the lead up to Saturday putting Randwick’s Saturday meeting under threat.
Conditions should be ripe for a perfect track on Saturday, where plenty of quality gallopers will be on show.
Saturday 4th March, 2017.
Champion mare Winx is the star attraction at Saturday’s Randwick meeting. Shooting for 15 consecutive wins, she will dominate the Group 1 Chipping Norton Stakes.
This is one of the best racedays in the summer/autumn with three Group 1s and five other races at Group 2-3 level.
- MIELICKI’S MADNESS: Melton Harness
- MIELICKI’S MADNESS: Rosehill
- MIELICKI’S MADNESS: Flemington
- Mielicki’s Madness: Randwick
- Mielicki’s Madness: Flemington
- Mielicki’s Madness: Melton Harness
- MIELICKI’S MADNESS: Randwick
- MIELICKI’S MADNESS: Caulfield Blue Diamond
- EPL: Week 26 Guide
- Cricket: IND v AUS 1st Test
The Eagles are always expected to be strong, but didn’t perform well following their trip to the ’15 Grand Final. Now, with a new golden boy in town, can the Eagles turn things around to compete in September once again?